Well Pump Services in Maryland
Call 301-926-1462 to Schedule an Appointment!
Here at Stang Plumbing & Heating, we provide a wide range of professional plumbing and heating services, such as well pump services in Maryland that include well pump installation, replacement, and repair services. The last thing you want to do is to ignore the signs indicating you need a new well pump or repair service since your system can affect the quality and pressure of your home’s water.
Types of Well Pumps
If you need to install a new well pump or replace your old well pump, then it’s important to understand what types of well pumps are available. The following are the three main types of well pumps that you can have installed onto your property:
- Submersible Well Pumps – These types of well pumps are typically submerged inside of your well—usually deep wells. There are some models that have controls which are wired above ground, thereby making maintenance a lot easier. Submersible well pumps are usually more efficient than other types of well pumps when it comes to newer installations.
- Jet Well Pumps – These types of well pumps are usually found outside of your well. They can either be hooked up in your basement or they can be found in well housing. For the most part, jet pumps are used for shallow wells. They are typically found in older homes.
- Convertible Jet Well Pumps – If your home has a fluctuating water table, then a convertible jet well pump may be your best option. That’s because these types of well pumps can be set up for both shallow or deep wells and can be switched later.
Not sure which type of well pump you need in Montgomery County? Contact Stang Plumbing & Heating for assistance.
Signs You Need Well Pump Services in Maryland
So how exactly do you know if you need our well pump services in Maryland? The following are a few warning signs that your well pump is in need of repair or replacement that you should keep an eye out for:
- If the water pressure has dropped throughout your home.
- If the water in your home has turned dirty.
- If your well pump is making loud and strange noises.
- If air spits from the faucet before you turn it on.
- If your energy bills are higher than normal.
- If the expansion tank loses its pressure.
If you’ve noticed any of these warning signs, give our plumbers a call at 301-926-1462.
Request an Estimate for Maryland Well Pump Service
Contact Stang Plumbing & Heating for an estimate on our well pump services in Maryland if your system is giving you any trouble. We’re available online and over the phone at 301-926-1462.
We offer garbage well pump services in the following areas:
|Bethesda, MD||Frederick, MD||Mount Airy, MD|
|Buckeystown, MD||Gaithersburg, MD||Potomac, MD|
|Chevy Chase, MD||Germantown, MD||Rockville, MD|
|Clarksburg, MD||Kensington, MD||Silver Spring, MD|
|Darnestown, MD||Libertytown, MD||Wheaton, MD|