Well Pump Services in Maryland
Here at Stang Plumbing & Heating, we provide a wide range of professional plumbing and heating services, such as well pump services in Maryland that include well pump installation, replacement and repair services. The last thing you want to do is to ignore the need of a new well pump or for well pump repairs since your well pump can affect the quality and pressure of your home’s water.
Types of Well Pumps
If you need to install a new well pump or replace your old well pump, then it’s important to understand what types of well pumps are available. The following are the three main types of well pumps that you can have installed onto your property:
- Submersible Well Pumps – These types of well pumps are typically submerged inside of your well – usually deep wells. There are some models that have controls which are wired above ground, thereby making maintenance a lot easier. Submersible well pumps are usually more efficient than other types of well pumps when it comes to newer installations.
- Jet Well Pumps – These types of well pumps are usually found outside of your well. They can either be hooked up in your basement or they can be found in well housing. For the most part, jet pumps are used for shallow wells. They are typically found in older homes.
- Convertible Jet Well Pumps – If your home has a fluctuating water table, then a convertible jet well pump may be your best option. That’s because these types of well pumps can be set up for both shallow or deep wells and can be switched later.
Signs That You Need Well Pump Services in Maryland
So how exactly do you know if you need our well pump services in Maryland? The following are a few signs that your well pump is in need of repair or replacement that you should keep an eye out for:
- If the water pressure has dropped throughout your home.
- If the water in your home has turned dirty.
- If your well pump is making loud and strange noises.
- If air spits from the faucet before you turn it on.
- If your energy bills are higher than they normally are – this could mean that your pump is running continuously in order to maintain pressure.
- If the expansion tank loses its pressure. When this occurs, the pump will end up having to work much harder than usual in order to keep the tank full.
Request an Estimate for Maryland Well Pump Service
You should schedule a well pump service if you notice any of these problems. The last thing you want to do is ignore them – even if they seem minor. Even the smallest issue could result in an even bigger problem. You should also make sure that you schedule an annual inspection of your well pump as well in order to prevent such issues from occurring. Be sure to contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating today for an estimate on our well pump services in Maryland.
We offer garbage well pump services in the following areas:
|Bethesda, MD||Frederick, MD||Mount Airy, MD|
|Buckeystown, MD||Gaithersburg, MD||Potomac, MD|
|Chevy Chase, MD||Germantown, MD||Rockville, MD|
|Clarksburg, MD||Kensington, MD||Silver Spring, MD|
|Darnestown, MD||Libertytown, MD||Wheaton, MD|