Water Heater Repair in Gaithersburg, Maryland
If your water heater has a leak or requires another repair, trust the experts at Stang Plumbing & Heating to get it back in working order. We’ll diagnose your water heater and provide you with an estimate. Call us today for an estimate on water heater repair in Maryland, or keep reading to learn more about common water heater repairs.
Common Water Heater Repairs
Not sure if you need water heater repair? Check for the following water heater problems in your sinks, baths, or showers:
- Water that is too hot
- Water that is not hot enough
- Not enough hot water
- Discolored water
- Smelly water
- Water that contains rust or other sediment
- Leaky water heater
- Noisy water heater
For some of the symptoms mentioned above, you probably don’t need a plumber. For example, when your hot water is not that hot, the problem could lie with your water heater’s thermostat. If this is the case, you probably only need to adjust your thermostat settings or replace the thermostat if it’s faulty.
If you’re not sure how to do this, give us a call at 301-926-1462! We can answer any questions you might have.
On the other hand, you should call a plumber for water heater repair if there’s a leak in your water heater or you have a problem with water contaminants building up (like mineral deposits or sediment). These issues reduce your water heater’s efficiency and can ultimately run up your water bills.
Our Water Heater Repair Services in Rockville, Bethesda & Potomac
At Stang Plumbing & Heating, we offer the following water heater repair services:
- Electric water heater repair – Electric water heaters are easy to maintain and do not need to be vented outdoors. They also heat water quickly, making them more energy-efficient than other options.
- Gas water heater repair – Gas water heaters will work even during power outages.
- Tankless water heater repair – Tankless water heaters take up less floor space in your home. They also require less energy to operate.
- Conventional tank water heater repair – Unlike tankless water heaters, conventional tank water heaters store water in an insulated tank until it’s needed. You’ll need a larger or smaller tank depending on the size of your home.
If your Gaithersburg home’s water heater isn’t on our list, give us a call at 301-926-1462 or contact us online to see if we can service it! We’ll work with you.
No matter what type of water heater repair you need, you can trust our expert plumbers to get the job done. Our goal is to improve the quality of the plumbing in your home. When you choose Stang Plumbing for water heater repair, we will strengthen the health of your plumbing system and help prevent any future problems.
Need Water Heater Repair or Replacement?
Trying to decide if you should schedule repairs or call for water heater replacement? Consider the following:
- Are you unsatisfied with the consistency of your water temperature?
- Do you notice rust or another sediment in your water supply?
- Is your water heater prone to leaks?
- Have you had your water heater for more than 10 years?
Call Stang Plumbing & Heating for an estimate today!
Maryland & Virginia Plumbers
Contact Stang Plumbing & Heating for an estimate on water heater repair today. We have an excellent reputation within the Washington, DC area and have earned a top rating in the Washington Checkbook every year since 1989. Additionally, Stang has earned a coveted “A” rating from Angie’s List, the country’s most trusted source for contractor and service company ratings. Contact us today and find out why our customer service ratings are so high!
We offer water heater repair in the following areas:
|Bethesda, MD||Frederick, MD||Mount Airy, MD|
|Buckeystown, MD||Gaithersburg, MD||Potomac, MD|
|Chevy Chase, MD||Germantown, MD||Rockville, MD|
|Clarksburg, MD||Kensington, MD||Silver Spring, MD|
|Darnestown, MD||Libertytown, MD||Wheaton, MD|
The right water heater for your home is a more important decision than you may realize. With the correct one fitted to your home and...