Sink Repair in the Gaithersburg Area
If your home sinks are clogged, leaking, or damaged, trust the certified plumbing contractors at Stang Plumbing & Heating for top-class sink repair services. With over five decades of experience and our superior service teams and tools, we are the local plumbing company you can trust for affordable and precision plumbing repair services.
Need sink repair, or searching for a plumbing repair company in the Gaithersburg, MD, area? Call us or schedule plumbing repair with Stang Plumbing online!
Sink Repair Plumbers Serving Gaithersburg
Our expert plumbers have extensive training with sinks of all types and kinds. We are a full-service plumbing repair company, highly adept at providing both extensive and simple plumbing repair. Whether your sink is consistently causing trouble or has recently developed an issue, you can rest assured that our plumbing contractors will locate and repair the issue quickly.
When to Call for Sink Repair
Scheduling plumbing repair quickly is very important, as most plumbing issues will only worsen with time. Rather than exposing your home to the possibility of further plumbing damage or water damage, just call on Stang Plumbing if you notice these common sink problems:
- Your sink’s faucet is acting oddly. If your sink faucet is dripping, spraying oddly, or sputtering, our team can provide dependable faucet repair.
- Your sink is clogged. Sink clogs are among the most common plumbing clogs a homeowner may experience. Our team can provide sink repair, as well as drain cleaning and drain clearing services to set things right.
- There are unusual odors coming from your sink. Strange smells can be caused by an impending clog, or by an issue with your sewer main. Our plumbing troubleshooting experts will find and fix the problem at its source.
- The sink or its associated plumbing is leaking. Plumbing leaks can cause structural water damage, electrical problems, and can further damage your plumbing systems. Let the plumbers at Stang Plumbing provide the fast, precise repair you need!
- There are odd noises coming from your sink drain. Blockages and pipe damage can both result in sucking, gurgling noises that are unsettling. Stang Plumbing can provide repairs that ensure you don’t have to deal with further damage to your home plumbing.
Schedule Sink Repair in Gaithersburg, MD
Our plumbing company has been offering quality plumbing repairs, installations, and routine plumbing maintenance to homeowners in Gaithersburg, MD, and the surrounding areas for years. When you want quality plumbing services, you want the experienced and dedicated professionals at Stang Plumbing!
Schedule plumbing repair online any time, or call 240-428-6363 to speak with a sink repair plumber now!
Sink Repair FAQs
Can a cracked sink be repaired?
Sometimes, surface cracks on porcelain or ceramic sinks can be repaired by resurfacing the sink. However, deeper cracks are difficult to impossible to repair.
What happens when the seal around the sink fails?
If the seal fails, water that splashes over the sink can seep between the sink and the cabinet. If the cabinet is made of particleboard, it will cause the material to expand. If it’s made of wood, it can rot, and cabinets made of metal will rust.
Is there an advantage to installing double kitchen sinks?
Double basin sinks are fabulous additions to your home. They make it easy to rinse and wash at your leisure. When clients contact our team about sink replacements, this is one of their most sought-after options.
Why is my sink gurgling?
In most cases, it’s because of a clog. These can occur because of food, grease, dirt, hair, and other debris that builds up and prevents proper drainage. As the air gets trapped in the slow draining water, it will try and force its way through the vent, causing the gurgling.
Why is there black water in the sink?
This is usually caused by a high fat or grease content within the water. This facilitates bacterial growth, and combined, this turns the water black.
Why is my sink covered in a white, flaky substance?
This is because you have hard water. The white, flaky substance is a combination of calcium and magnesium. It won’t damage your sink, but it can damage your appliances.
Do you have more questions about sink repair? Contact the team at Stang Plumbing by calling 240-428-6363, and our certified plumbers will be happy to give you the answers you need.
The right water heater for your home is a more important decision than you may realize. With the correct one fitted to your home and...