Boiler Installation in Southern Maryland
Local Residential Boiler Installers
There are a number of reasons why you might be thinking about installing a new boiler. Maybe your old boiler has seen better days and is no longer working as efficiently or as effectively as it once did. Or maybe you are switching to a hydronic heating system and want to replace your old furnace with a boiler. Whatever the reason might be, our professional technicians at Stang Plumbing & Heating will be able to install your new boiler for you.
If you’re in need of boiler installation in Maryland, contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating for prompt and professional service. Call us at 301-926-1462.
Why Choose a Boiler Over a Furnace or Other System?
- More consistent heating: Boilers use radiant heating to warm objects and surfaces, creating a more even and consistent heating throughout a space. Furnaces, on the other hand, use forced air, which can create hot and cold spots.
- Energy efficiency: Boilers are generally more energy-efficient than furnaces, as they do not lose heat through ducts and can maintain a consistent temperature with less energy.
- Quiet operation: Boilers operate quietly and do not require noisy blowers like furnaces do.
- Better indoor air quality: Boilers do not blow air, so they do not circulate dust and other allergens like furnaces can.
- Longer lifespan: Boilers typically have a longer lifespan than furnaces, with an average lifespan of 15 to 30 years, compared to a furnace’s 10- to 15-year life span.
- Versatility: Boilers can be used for both heating and hot water, making them a versatile choice for homes and buildings.
- Lower maintenance: Boilers require less maintenance than furnaces, as they have fewer moving parts and do not require regular duct cleaning.
Our Boiler Installation Process
Installing a new boiler is no easy task, which is why you’ll want to make sure that you have a reputable HVAC professional do the job. The following are some of the boiler installation services that we offer at Stang Plumbing & Heating:
- We will determine if you need replacement – If you have an old boiler system, we can perform a thorough inspection to help you determine whether you need to replace it. The last thing we want is for you to spend money on a replacement when a low-cost repair is all you need to fix your current boiler.
- We will help you choose a new boiler – We have experience installing all types of boilers, no matter the manufacturer. If you are unfamiliar with the different types of boilers on the market, we can help you make a good choice based on your specific wants and needs.
- We will size your boiler properly – The size of your boiler is important to its overall function. It may cost less to purchase a smaller boiler, but if it’s not big enough, then it won’t do a good job heating your home. This will cause you to crank up the heat in an attempt to warm your home better, which will only result in higher energy costs. Getting a large boiler to ensure that this doesn’t happen may not be the right move either. This is because a boiler that is too big will waste energy, resulting in higher energy costs. Our technicians can accurately identify how big your boiler needs to be to heat your home efficiently and effectively.
- We will safely remove your old unit – Whether you have an old furnace or an old boiler installed in your home, we will make sure that the unit is safely removed without damaging any of its surroundings before beginning the installation process.
- We will properly install your new boiler – A boiler that’s not installed properly may not only work less efficiently and effectively, it can also pose a potential safety risk. Our technicians our highly trained and experienced to ensure that your new boiler is properly installed.
Why Choose a Professional for Boiler Installation?
Some of the many benefits you’ll enjoy when you hire a professional for your boiler installation include:
- Guaranteed energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Peace of mind from a professional installation
- Better safety and reliability
It’s best to leave complex heating systems like your boiler in the hands of licensed and insured technicians. Stang Plumbing & Heating’s trained and experienced team can reliably and effectively handle your home’s boiler installation from start to finish.
Trust Stang Plumbing for Your Home’s Boiler Services
For over 50 years, Stang Plumbing & Heating has provided impeccable boiler installations in Southern Maryland, giving our team the knowledge and attention to detail your job needs.
You can depend on our professional HVAC technicians to safely and properly install your new boiler so that it will run both effectively and efficiently.
For more information about installing a new boiler in the Gaithersburg Area, contact us online or call 301-926-1462 today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average life span of a boiler system?
A newly installed and well-maintained boiler should last for about 10 to 15 years. If your boiler system is older or needs more frequent repairs, you may want to consider installing or replacing your boiler system.
How does a boiler heat my home?
Unlike furnaces that heat your home through a duct system or fan, a boiler system will use hot water and steam to distribute heat throughout your space. This process makes boilers generally more energy-efficient, cutting the cost of your heating bill and improving your home’s efficiency.
What’s the best way to find a boiler that fits my home and budget?
Reaching out to a professional boiler installer is the first step! Our team of experts at Stang Plumbing & Heating can provide you with an accurate assessment and give you recommendations based on your family’s and home’s needs in Southern Maryland.
The right water heater for your home is a more important decision than you may realize. With the correct one fitted to your home and...