Water Heater Replacement in Maryland
Are you unsatisfied with the consistency of your water temperature? Do you notice rust or other sediment in your water supply? Is your water heater prone to leaks? If so, contact Stang Plumbing & Heating for water heater replacement. With a reputation for friendly staff, impeccable service, and honest pricing, Stang Plumbing & Heating is a premier plumbing company in Maryland. For over 50 years, we’ve worked to provide customers with the best in water heater replacement and quality—and we’ll do the same for you. Contact us today for an estimate on our water heater replacement.
Our Water Heater Replacement Services
If you’re looking for a new water heater, we’ll help you select the best size and model for your home. Water heaters are generally available in gas or electric and tank or tankless options:
- Electric water heater replacement – Electric water heaters are easy to maintain and do not need to be vented outdoors. They also heat water quickly, making them more energy-efficient than other options.
- Gas water heater replacement – Gas water heaters will work even during power outages.
- Tankless water heater replacement – Tankless water heaters take up less floor space in your home. They also require less energy to operate.
- Conventional tank water heater replacement – Unlike tankless water heaters, conventional tank water heaters store water in an insulated tank until it’s needed. You will need a larger or smaller tank depending on the size of your home.
No matter what type of water heater replacement you need, you can trust our expert plumbers to get the job done. Our goal is to improve the quality of the plumbing in your home. When you choose Stang for water heater replacement, we will strengthen the health of your plumbing system and help prevent any future problems.
Do You Need Water Heater Replacement?
When your water heater breaks down, you might wonder whether it will be more cost-efficient to repair or replace it. Consider the following:
- How old is your water heater? You can expect a conventional tank water heater to last around 10 to 13 years, so if your model is older than this, you should probably upgrade to a newer, more efficient model.
- Is your tank prone to frequent leaks? Newer water heater models are often built with glass liners and foam insulation—so you can expect fewer leaks and corrosion when you replace your water heater.
- Are you unsatisfied with the consistency of your water temperature? Depending on the age of your water heater or what part requires repair, it might be more cost-efficient to install a newer model.
Schedule Water Heater Replacement in Maryland
Contact Stang Plumbing & Heating for an estimate on water heater replacement today. We have an excellent reputation within the Washington, D.C. area and have earned a top rating in the Washington Checkbook every year since 1989. Additionally, Stang has earned a coveted “A” rating from Angie’s List, the country’s most trusted source for contractor and service company ratings. Contact us today and find out why our customer service ratings are so high!