Water Heater Repair in Maryland
If your water heater has a leak or requires another repair, trust the experts at Stang Plumbing & Heating to get it back in working order. We’ll diagnose your water heater and provide you with an estimate. Call us today for an estimate on water heater repair in Maryland, or keep reading to learn more about common water heater repairs.
Common Water Heater Repairs
Not sure if you need water heater repair? Check for the following water heater problems:
- Water that is too hot
- Water that is not hot enough
- Not enough hot water
- Water that is discolored
- Water that is smelly
- Water that contains rust or other sediment
- Leaks coming from the water heater
- Noises coming from the water heater
For some of the symptoms mentioned above, you probably don’t need a plumber. For example, when your hot water is not that hot, the problem could lie with your water heater’s thermostat. If this is the case, you probably only need to adjust your thermostat settings or replace the thermostat if it’s faulty. Of course you can call us if you need help with this.
Alternatively, you SHOULD call a plumber for water heater repair if you have a leak in your water heater or have a problem with mineral deposits or other hard water contaminants building up. These issues reduce your water heater’s efficiency, and can ultimately cause you to pay unnecessarily high water bills.
Our Water Heater Repair Services
At Stang Plumbing & Heating, we offer the following water heater repair services:
- Electric water heater repair – Electric water heaters are easy to maintain and do not need to be vented outdoors. They also heat water quickly, making them more energy-efficient than other options.
- Gas water heater repair – Gas water heaters will work even during power outages.
- Tankless water heater repair – Tankless water heaters take up less floor space in your home. They also require less energy to operate.
- Conventional tank water heater repair – Unlike tankless water heaters, conventional tank water heaters store water in an insulated tank until it’s needed. You will need a larger or smaller tank depending on the size of your home.
- And more!
No matter what type of water heater repair you need, you can trust our expert plumbers to get the job done. Our goal is to improve the quality of the plumbing in your home. When you choose Stang for water heater repair, we will strengthen the health of your plumbing system and help prevent any future problems.
Need Water Heater Repair or Replacement?
Trying to decide if you should schedule repairs or call for water heater replacement? Consider the following:
- Are you unsatisfied with the consistency of your water temperature?
- Do you notice rust or another sediment in your water supply?
- Is your water heater prone to leaks?
- Have you had your water heater for more than 10 years?
Call Stang Plumbing & Heating for an estimate today!
Schedule Water Heater Repair in Maryland
Contact Stang Plumbing & Heating for an estimate on water heater repair today. We have an excellent reputation within the Washington, D.C. area and have earned a top rating in the Washington Checkbook every year since 1989. Additionally, Stang has earned a coveted “A” rating from Angie’s List, the country’s most trusted source for contractor and service company ratings. Contact us today and find out why our customer service ratings are so high!
We offer water heater repair in the following areas:
|Bethesda, MD||Frederick, MD||Mount Airy, MD|
|Buckeystown, MD||Gaithersburg, MD||Potomac, MD|
|Chevy Chase, MD||Germantown, MD||Rockville, MD|
|Clarksburg, MD||Kensington, MD||Silver Spring, MD|
|Darnestown, MD||Libertytown, MD||Wheaton, MD|