Tankless Water Heater Installation in Chevy Chase, Maryland
If you’re thinking about upgrading your old water heater to a new tankless water heater, then you’ll want to make sure that you hire a plumbing service that has the experience and know-how to properly install it in your home. Stang Plumbing & heating has fostered a reputation within the community and are experts in tankless water heater installation in Chevy Chase.
We take pride in always providing unmatched home plumbing and customer service. With over 50 years of experience under our belt, you’ll find few plumbing services that will compare favorably to us. Contact us for tankless water heater installation estimate in Chevy Chase, MD today.
Chevy Chase Tankless Water Heater Installation
Tankless water heaters are a lot different than traditional tanks and boilers. Because of this, you’ll want to hire a professional plumbing service that has experience with tankless water heaters. Our technicians can not only properly install a tankless water heater to ensure that it will run effectively and efficiently for a long time to come, but they can answer any questions you might have as well. The following are a few common questions that we can help you with:
- How large does your tankless water heater need to be?
- Where should you have your tankless water heater installed?
- Should you choose a gas or electric tankless water heater?
- Which tankless water heaters are the most energy efficient?
- Do larger homes require more than one tankless water heater?
At Stang Plumbing & Heating, we understand that every household is different and that is why we will make sure that you choose the right tankless water heater for your Chevy Chase home.
Reasons to Install a Tankless Water Heater
If you’re still on the fence about upgrading to a tankless water heater, then consider the following benefits:
- Reduce your energy costs – A traditional water heater has to continuously use energy in order to keep its tank of water heated. Tankless water heaters will only use energy to heat water on demand as it passes through, which means it will use up way less energy.
- They last longer – Because tankless water heaters don’t need to constantly heat water, they won’t wear out as quickly as traditional water heaters.
- Save space – Since there’s no tank, tankless water heaters are much smaller. In fact, they can even be installed on walls or in closets.
- Less potential problems – Problems often associated with traditional water heaters, such as leaks and sediment buildup, don’t happen with tankless water heaters.
Request a Tankless Water Heater Estimate Today
All of our licensed and insured plumbers have the experience and expertise needed to properly install a new tankless water heater in your home. We strive to make sure each customer is completely satisfied with our work and this is reflected in our fantastic customer reviews. We also earn “A” ratings from Angie’s List on a consistent basis.
If you’re interested in installing a tankless water heater in your Chevy Chase area home, then contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating for a free estimate for tankless water heater installation.