Drain Cleaning in Wheaton, MD
Your drains are vital to your home’s plumbing system. They are basically outlets that allow the water used in your home to reach the outside sewer system. Everything from your bathtub to your washing machine depends on drains in order to get rid of dirty water. However, people generally take no notice of their drains until they get clogged and that is why regular drain cleaning maintenance is so important.
Here at Stang Plumbing & Heating, we provide drain cleaning services throughout Wheaton, MD and the surrounding areas. We can perform emergency clog removal, clearing services, drain cleanings and regular drain maintenance. Contact us today for an estimate!
Our Drain Cleaning Methods
Our highly experienced plumbers have the expertise required to thoroughly inspect your drains and determine what cleaning and clearing services will best suit the type of clog you have. The following are some of the methods our Wheaton plumbers may employ as part of our rooter services:
- Video camera inspection – Performing a video camera inspection involves sending a snake with a customized camera down into your home’s main sewer line, which allows us to check for build-up that’s often missed by other plumbing companies. Depending on what we find, we’ll choose the best method for removing clogs and buildup.
- Pipe snake method – The pipe snake is a flexible metal or plastic pipe that is wound into the drain. At the end of the snake is a clasp that hooks onto whatever is clogging the drain. The snake is then reeled back up, dislodging and removing the clog in the process.
- High-pressure water jetting – Clogs that are more serious may require the drain to be thoroughly cleaned. In such a case, we will use high-pressure water jetting to flush out any clogs. This method is not only effective, but much more convenient since it allows us to remove bad clogs without taking apart your sewer line.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning
Instead of waiting until your drains are clogged to schedule an inspection, you should make it a habit to schedule routine inspections at least once a year. The following are a few of the benefits of regular drain cleaning:
- Identify issues – Our plumbers will inspect all of the pipes in your home, including those in the bathroom and the kitchen. Not only will we look for buildup and clogs, but will keep an eye out for any damaged pipes that may need repair as well.
- Increase the lifespan of your drains – Cleaning your pipes regularly in order to prevent buildup can help to keep your plumbing system in good condition and even increase the lifespan of your drains.
- Improve your home value – While regular drain cleaning won’t substantially affect your home’s value, it does show potential buyers that you took care of your plumbing system.
Schedule a Drain Clearing Service Today
Whether you need to remove a clog or you just want to schedule an annual drain clearing service, contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating in Wheaton, MD today.
The right water heater for your home is a more important decision than you may realize. With the correct one fitted to your home and...