Drain Cleaning in Potomac, MD
Few people give much thought to the drains in their home, yet they play an important function in allowing you to remove dirty water from your home and to take it to the outside sewer system. Everything from your bathtub to your dishwasher depends on your drains. It’s only when a drain gets clogged do you suddenly realize what a vital role they play in their household. To help maintain your plumbing system it is important to have drain cleanings scheduled regularly.
Here at Stang Plumbing & Heating, we provide customers throughout the Potomac, MD area with full-fledged drain clearing services, which include emergency plumbing clog removal services, drain cleaning services and regular drain maintenance. It’s our goal to make sure that the water in your home drains properly before we leave your home.
Rooter Services in Potomac, MD
We remove clogs as well as do general drain cleaning using a number of different maintenance methods. Our experienced plumbers will determine what methods will best suit your drains depending on the type of clog or buildup that your drains have experienced and where they are located. The following are the methods we use:
- Video Camera Inspection: Our video camera inspection involves the use of a snake fit with a customized camera that allows us to explore the home’s main sewer line. The video camera inspection allows us to select the most appropriate method for getting rid of any issues we find.
- Pipe Snake: To remove normal clogs, we will use a pipe snake, which is a flexible metal or plastic snake with a clasp on the end. The snake is inserted into the drain and lowered down until the clasp is able to snag the clog. When it’s reeled back up, the snake will dislodge the clog and bring it up with it.
- High-Pressure Water Jetting: Some clogs are too big to deal with using a normal pipe snake. In such cases, we will use high-pressure water jetting to clean out your pipes, thereby flushing out the clog.
The Benefits of Regular Drain Cleanings in Potomac
We recommend scheduling an annual inspection, which will allow us to identify potential clogs, buildup, and other issues before they become a serious problem. The following are just a few ways that routine maintenance and clearing of your drains can benefit you:
- Careful Inspection: We will look for any issues in all of your home’s pipes, especially in drains that tend to experience the most wear and tear, such as those in the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Extended Drain Lifespan: Routine cleaning and maintenance will help to keep your plumbing system in good condition and potentially extend the lifespan of your drains.
- Improved Home Value: While regular drain clearing won’t increase your home’s value drastically, buyers realize that drains that are regularly maintained are more likely to last.
Schedule a Drain Cleaning in Potomac Today
If you need to have a clog removed, then contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating to schedule a drain clearing service today.
Have you ever been annoyed by the sound of a dripping faucet? That consistent drip can be incredibly irritating, but have you ever stopped to...