Drain Cleaning in Germantown, MD
Dealing with a drain clog is often more than just a minor annoyance, no matter where it occurs, whether you’re watching the water come back up by your feet in the shower or you’re unable to drain that dirty soap water from your kitchen sink. Fortunately, we can help you take care of that clog with our Germantown, MD drain cleaning services.
If you are dealing with a clogged drain, then give us a call at 301-926-1462 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with one of our professional plumbers at Stang Plumbing & Heating today.
Using a Professional Germantown Drain Cleaning Service
You might be wondering why you can’t just handle a simple clog by yourself. This is because no clog is just a simple clog. If you try to remove it yourself, odds are you’ll just break it up. It may be temporarily clear, but the substances that made up the clog are likely to collect further down your pipes, where they will just form into a larger, more difficult to reach clog.
There are a few store-bought drain cleaners that you could buy as well. But it’s risky to use these since they often contain chemicals that are not only harmful to the environment but that could do some serious damage to your pipes over time. Hiring a professional plumber in Germantown to clean your drain is your best bet.
Drain Cleaning Services in Germantown, MD
Completely removing a clog from your drains can be a lot more difficult than you might think. At Stang Plumbing & Heating, we use a variety of different drain cleaning methods in order to help remove your clog as well as keep your plumbing system in good condition. The following are three of the drain rooter services that we provide here at Stang Plumbing & Heating in Germantown, MD:
- Video inspection – We have a specialized video camera snake that we can use to do a thorough inspection of your plumbing system. The way it works is that a small camera is attached to a snake that is then pushed through the home’s main sewer line. The camera allows us to not only identify the exact location of any clogs, but to identify other potential issues that may have been missed otherwise.
- Pipe snake – For certain clogs, we will use a pipe snake. This involves a flexible pipe that is pushed down the drain towards the clog. A hook at the end of the snake attaches to the clog, allowing us to remove it completely.
- High-pressure water jetting – For pipes that are particularly dirty or for clogs that are too difficult to reach using a normal pipe snake, we will use high-pressure water jetting. This method will wash out your pipes and any clogs inside of them.
Our Expert Drain Cleaning Services
Our Germantown plumbers have been thoroughly trained and have the experience necessary in order to handle our equipment. We also have the ability to handle any kind of drain cleaning throughout the house, including:
- Basement drain cleaning
- Bathroom drain cleaning
- Kitchen drain cleaning
- Laundry room drain cleaning
- Main sewer line drain cleaning
We will properly identify where your drains are clogged and effectively clear those clogs, making sure to check and see if there are any other potential issues that should be addressed as well so that they don’t grow into potential problems in the future.
Get a Free Drain Cleaning Estimate Today
If you need a drain cleaning in Germantown, MD, then be sure to contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating today in order to schedule a drain cleaning appointment or to request a free estimate!
The right water heater for your home is a more important decision than you may realize. With the correct one fitted to your home and...